ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS
Guide to claiming injury compensation for RTA crashes and accidents.
Quinn Solicitors have extensive experience in dealing with motor accident / road traffic accident personal injury* claims and all other accidents that occur on our roads involving motor vehicles, cyclists or pedestrians.
If you have suffered a personal injury as a result of a road accident in which you were a driver, passenger, cyclist or pedestrian, you may have a claim for compensation. If you have suffered damage to your car from an uninsured driver or been the victim of a hit and run, you may be entitled to compensation for you losses or injuries.
10 steps to take following a road traffic accident which may help your claim*
There are certain steps that you should follow when you are involved in a car accident / road traffic accident and there is certain information that you should obtain before leaving the scene of the accident and this is set out below for you:
Examples of personal injuries in road traffic accidents*
- Driver or passenger whiplash injuries or back injury from car crashes
- Damage to your car or property as a result of a car accident
- Cyclists hit by cars or motorcycles – knocked of a bicycle
- Pedestrian injured by car or motorcycle – knocked down or struck by vehicle
- Hit and Run victims
- Victims of uninsured drivers
You can contact a solicitor here