- We may change the Terms at our discretion and without notice. By continuing to use the Site you accept the Terms as they apply from time to time. A copy of our current Terms is displayed on the Site at all times.
- The content of the Site is the property of Quinn Solicitors and is subject to intellectual property rights including copyright which shall include the layout, text as well as the general “look and feel” of the Site and any copying or reproduction of the Site or any part of it is strictly prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law). You may use this information, data, materials and the colour scheme and the layout of this website only as strictly required for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Any other use and/or reproduction of the information, data , materials, or of the colour scheme, or of the layout of the website, without prior written consent of Quinn Solicitors, is prohibited and will constitute a breach of these terms and conditions and may infringe the intellectual property rights of Quinn Solicitors.
Quinn Solicitors reserves its right to take such action as it considers necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice to you, in relation to any unauthorised use of this website.
- Except where otherwise stated, legal content on the Site is based on laws applicable in Ireland.
- Information included on this website is only intended for general guidance and should not be relied upon as if it were legal / professional advice. If you require advice in relation to any legal matter please contact Quinn Solicitors on 01 6266477 to obtain specific legal advice. Quinn Solicitors will not be held liable for any losses and/or damages arising from the use of this website or of any other website to which this website provides a link, and/or from the use of information presented on this or any such other website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of the Site or reliance upon its contents.
- From time to time the Site may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the third party website(s) and/or its content and we shall have no responsibility for the same.
- The Site and the use of it is governed by Irish law and the Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to it.
We respect your right to privacy. Where personal information is submitted it will be used for the stated purpose and any reasonable incidental purposes and marketing and administration purposes only. You agree to the use, storing and processing of such information for these purposes. Any information that you provide will not be released to third parties. We retain basic statistical information on the visitors to the Site and cookies which help log aggregated visitor information are used to that effect.